Maharana Pratap's just concern was to quickly liberate his country from the grasp of the Mughals. At some point, he assembled a conference of his confided in tribal leaders and made an intrigue to them in his genuine and shiny discourse. 

He stated, "My daring warrior siblings, our Motherland, this blessed place where there is Mewar, is as yet under the grasp of the Mughals. Today, I make a vow before every one of you that till Chittod is liberated, I won't have food in gold and silver plates, won't rest on a delicate bed, and won't remain in the castle; rather I will eat food on a leaf-platter, rest on the floor and remain in a cabin.

 I will likewise not shave till Chittod is liberated. My courageous warriors, I am certain that you will uphold me all around giving up your psyche, body, and riches till this vow is satisfied." 

All the tribal leaders were roused with the vow of their ruler and they also guaranteed him that till their last drop of blood, they would help Rana Pratap Singh to free Chittod and go along with him in battling the Mughals; they would not withdraw from their objective.

 They guaranteed him, "Rana, be certain that we as a whole are with you; standing by just for your sign and we are prepared to forfeit our life."