Tenali Raman was once strolling along a timberland way when he was halted by a trader. "I'm searching for my camel which has wandered away. Did you see it cruising by?" asked the trader. 

"Had the camel harmed its leg?" asked Raman. 

"Goodness yes! That implies you have seen my camel!" said the dealer. 

"Just its impressions. It's just plain obvious, you can see impressions of a creature with three legs," said Raman, bringing up the impressions on the ground. "It was hauling the other leg since it was harmed in that leg." 

"Was it dazzle in one eye?" Raman asked the trader. 

"Truly, yes," said the trader energetically. 

"Was it stacked it with wheat on one side and sugar on the opposite side?" asked Raman. 

"Truly, you are correct," said the trader. 

"So you have seen my camel!" shouted the trader. 

Raman looked upset. "Did I say I saw your camel?" 

"You have given the specific portrayal of my camel," said the trader. 

"I saw no camel," said Raman. 

"Do you see those plants arranged on the two sides of this way? You can plainly observe, some creature has eaten the leaves of plants on the left, yet the plants on the opposite side stay immaculate. So the creature could see with just one eye. 

"Peer down. You can see ants arranged on this side which implies, the creature was stacked with sugar pack on this side. The pack had an opening, which permitted the sugar to tumble off." 

"You can see grains of wheat fallen on the opposite side. The sack on this side likewise should have openings in it," said Raman. 

"I can see all that you demonstrated me," fought the merchant," but I despise everything don't see my camel." 

"You follow this path and soon you will find your creature. After all, it is harmed in one leg and you appear to be robust and generous," said Raman. 

The dealer accepted his recommendation and followed the path left by the camel. 

Before long he found the helpless creature, limping along. 

"Rani!" the trader yelled in bliss, as he rushed to his camel.