Much the same as some other day in King Akbar's court, once Akbar asked Birbal, "My dear Birbal in the event that I advise you to pick among equity and a gold coin, what will you pick?" Without taking long to reply, Birbal answered, "My ruler, I will pick a gold coin, indeed". 

Everybody including lord Akbar was alarmed at Birbal's moment answer and felt that this time Birbal had bobbled for once. Ruler Akbar stated, "I am extremely frustrated in you. 


For what reason would you pick something of lesser worth like a gold coin over something as important as equity?" Birbal answered with a smile all over, "My benevolent King, there is no deficiency of equity in light of the fact that there is equity wherever in your realm.

 I wanted to ask something that I have in plenitude however my ruler, I clearly miss the mark concerning cash, and a gold coin would be decent". Tuning in to this answer, Akbar was confused, however he had a major grin all over. He felt excited with the answer and remunerated Birbal with 100 gold coins.