Sometime in the distant past, Raman set out on a long excursion. Back then, one needed to stroll through the wilderness to get to another city. In transit, another explorer joined Raman. "This spot is invaded with criminals. I am apprehensive they will loot me. Would i be able to go with you?" the man asked Raman. Raman promptly concurred. 

That night, both of them halted at some spot to rest. Raman was worn out and nodded off soon. His partner was sitting tight for this second. Actually, he was a hoodlum who used to loot voyagers. He got up and looked under Raman's cushion without upsetting him. He didn't discover anything. He painstakingly looked through Raman's pockets searching for cash. To his failure, he didn't discover even a paisa! At that point he opened the group Raman was conveying. Once more, he didn't discover anything. 

The following morning, the two continued their excursion. They ended for the evening. Raman had a sound rest. His friend looked through Raman's assets, searching for cash and resources. Once more, he was baffled. 

The following day, the two voyagers arrived at the blessed city of Tirupati, and they needed to go separate ways. The partner admitted that he was a criminal. " I have never met with disappointment. However, this time I fizzled. Since we are going separate ways, if you don't mind reveal to me where did you shroud the cash in the night?" argued the cheat. "Except if I know your mystery, I will most likely be unable to rest," he admitted. 

Raman grinned, "I realized you were a hoodlum the second I saw you. I took care to shroud cash where you could never discover it." 

"However, where? I searched for it all over the place," shouted out the hoodlum. 

"Did you search for it under your pad?" asked Raman. 

"I searched for it under your pad and discovered nothing. For what reason should I search for your cash under my pad?" asked the dumbfounded hoodlum. 

"Since I shrouded the cash under your cushion," said Raman, "I was sure it was the one spot you could never search for my cash."